If you invest with Putnam Investments, then the best way to stay up to date with your investments is by using their portal page. This portal gives you access to everything you need, including technical help, to make your experience a positive one.
You can see your retirement account with iBenefitCenter, as well as manage all of your benefits for that retirement plan. It is an easy to navigate site that is simple to use and offers secure transactions at all times. You can get started registering for an account by going to www.iBenefitCenter.com.
- To register, you will be asked to create a username and password. As a first time user, your username will be your Social Security number and your password will be the last 4 digits of your SSN as well as the word WEB added at the end. Once you are registered, you will be able to change all of this to your preference of password and username. The username has to have at least 8 characters, and it has to contain at least one number and one letter. The same applies to the password.
- Then, you will need to set up your three security questions and their answers. These questions might be asked in the future if you have forgotten your username or password and need to gain access to your account.
- If you have already registered and want to log in, you need to input your username and password to gain access to your account.
- If you have forgotten your username, they will ask you for the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, as well as your date of birth, your last name, and your postal code. The same thing applies when trying to retrieve a lost password.
- If you run into any issues while registering or using the site, you can call the company directly at 1-877-864-6644, which is a toll free number. To use this number you will need your Social Security number and your PIN, which will be the last four digits of your SSN.
When you use iBenefitCenter, you are getting all the latest information on your benefits and retirement account in a highly secure site. The company recommends using a compatible browser to have the best experience on the site. These include Firefox, Chrome, Safari 5, 6, or 7, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11.