If you have a phone claim with AT&T, then you can use the Assurion PhoneClaim Tracking and Insurance portal to ensure that the claim process works for you. It is an easy to use site that has all the information you need to get through a phone claim.
At this site, you can check on the status of a phone claim and see the terms and conditions of coverage. You can see the shipping schedule for all days of the week and you can even submit extra documentation to speed your claim process along. The site shows you which IDs are valid, and which documents are the ones you need to present so that you do not waste any time with your claim. Register your phone claim and keep track of it at www.phoneclaim.com/att.
- To check the status of your phone claim, you will need to provide the company with the mobile number of the affected device.
- If you need to file a claim, there are a few steps to follow. You will need to offer the company an explanation of what happened as well as account data. You will also need documentation that you might need to fill in and upload online. They will ask for your full name, email address, number of the affected phone and a contact number.
- If the claim is accepted, you should be receiving a replacement phone. You can keep track of the shipment right from this site, too.
- You can see all about the deductible that you may apply for at the site to ensure that you get fair pricing.
- To resume a previous claim, you can log in with your mobile’s phone number and your password. If you have forgotten your password you will be asked to provide your mobile number.
This site offers all kinds of help for anyone going through a phone claim with AT&T. Keep track of open claims, the shipment of replacement phones for those claims that have been accepted and much more. You can even learn about the declining deductibles that may affect you and your claim.
There is a great technical support team that can help you if you have any problems using the site or accessing your information. The site is secure and easy to use, too. You can get started with your phone claim at www.phoneclaim.com/att in a matter of minutes.