If you would like to apply for a TD Bank Visa Gift card, you can conveniently do so now through the easy to use online portal.
With this site, you can now not only apply for a card, but also see your balance, your purchase history and so much more. You can even create and change your Personal Identification number, of PIN. You can register your card and log in at www.tdbank.com/giftcardinfo.
- To log in and see your card’s information, you will need to input the card’s first six digits on the box on the main page. There is a diagram with the numbers you need circled on the page if you have any problems.
- If you prefer to call to register your card, you can do so by using the number 1-888-294-2249 at any time of the day, any day of the week. This is another quick way of getting your card ready for use.
- If your card has a sticker that says it is ready to use, you can select the Sign In option and input the 16 digit card number as well as your password, which is the 3 digit security number on the back of the card.
- For cards that say you need to register and activate them, you have to go through the whole process of activating them online or through the phone.
- Cards created on or after 9/3/14 already have PIN numbers, which are the last four numbers on the card. You can change this later by logging in to your account. Cards created before that allow you to select a customer PIN.
On this site you can check where you can use this card. There is a lot of information about their use as well as the terms and conditions that apply at all times. You can check your balance by logging into your account at any time. This card does not expire, either, making it a great option. You can also get information on what to do if you lose the card or if it is stolen of there is an error during a transaction. You can active the card at www.tdbank.com/giftcardinfo.