For anyone who wants to start a home remodeling project, one of the best things to do is consider signing up for a Home Depot Consumer Card. This card gives you many great deals on everything you need to make your project a success.
At their site, you can register and get started buying what you need at amazing rates. You only need to input a bit of personal information to see if you are a good candidate for the Home Depot card. To get started online go to www.homedepot.com/preselectedtoapply.
- If you have been preselected by Home Depot and have received either a letter in the mail or an email, you will have an invitation number you will need to input on the site. You will also have to provide your last name and your social security number to verify your identity.
- It will take approximately 14 days after your application has been submitted to receive your Home Depot card. Remember that the card is only available to people who are residents or citizens of the United States.
- Applying for the cad is always safe. The pages are all encrypted to protect your information at all times. You can verify this by looking for the closed padlock symbol on your browser.
- The site will also tell you all about the terms and conditions of the Home Depot card so that you are aware of everything that the card allows and covers.
- For questions or concerns, the site has a great FAQ page as well as customer support that you can call at all hours.
If you have received a letter or an email telling you that you have been preselected for the Home Depot card, then you can apply for it and all its benefits online through the company’s portal. You can get started on any home project once you have this card and you can save yourself lots of money while doing so. If you are interested in the Home Depot Consumer Card, you have to go to www.homedepot.com/preselectedtoapply to register the card and create your personal account.