Using Caterpillar corporate web security has never been easier than now. The company has a great and straight-forward online portal that gives you access to all the features Caterpillar provides.
This site allows you to check up on your security features. You can access your account and even make payments online. If you have a security concern, the site can help you resolve it by providing experts and a thorough support center. For anyone who uses Caterpillar, you need to register or log into www.socialactivities.cat.com to have maximum access to great security features.
- If you already have an account, you can log in by providing your Corporate Web Security ID and your password. If you do not remember your password you can input your CWS ID to be able to reset your password. To gain access to the resetting section, you will have to answer the security questions you selected when you registered.
- When you reset the password, it must be different from the one you had, and it has to have a number, an uppercase or lowercase letter, and at least one special character.
- You need to remember that after 5 unsuccessful login attempts, your account will be locked.
- CWS will always notify you of unsuccessful attempts to access your account. If a wrong password or wrong answer to a security question is inputted, then you will know it.
- For extra security measures, the company provides SecurID, which is available if you have a company SecurID already registered to be able to use it.
This portal is highly secure. It uses page encryption software and has many other security features that will keep your information safe. The site is very simple to use and access, making it a great choice for large companies as well as small businesses. Since the company is used in many different countries, you can set your preferred language from the varied list they provide at the homepage. If you already have an account with Caterpillar and would like to check up on your latest information, you can go to www.socialactivities.cat.com.