For anyone who shops at Food Lion, there is now a great customer survey option that you can take which can enter you to win a $250 sweepstakes reward.
The survey only requires you to have a current receipt from any Food Lion store to participate. You do not need to provide personal information and you only have to give out your email address if you want to sign up to receive newsletters and discount information from the store. To take the survey you can go to www.talktofoodlion.com.
- At the site, you can read the terms and conditions for the survey and sweepstakes. You can ensure with this that you are eligible to participate. If you work at Food Lion, you are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- To being you will need to provide the PIN which you can find on your receipt. There is a drawing that can show you where it is located if you need help. If your receipt does not have a PIN printed on it, you can use the store number.
- You will be asked at what time you shopped at the store and how many days ago your visit was. You will be asked if you are 18 years old or older.
- You will then be asked to rate your experience with questions like if you are likely to shop at that particular location again, or recommend the store to a friend or family member. You can rate your satisfaction with the service and your experience, as well as if you found the store associates helpful and considerate.
- You can also rate the stores orderliness and cleanliness as well as how easy it was to find what you needed.
- There are also some questions on whether you felt that you received value products for the amount of money you spent.
The survey takes a few minutes to complete and you should be as honest with your answers as possible to give the company the kind of feedback they need to improve their services. At the end of the survey, you can enter the $250 sweepstakes by inputting your email address so that they can contact you in case you win. You can also see previous winners on the site. Go to www.talktofoodlion.com to provide feedback to this company.