If you are a student, then the Student Netspend card could be the best option when it comes to responsibly managing your finances. With this card, keeping track of your money has never been easier.
The card allows you to add money in a number of ways, which gives you flexibility. You can earn student discounts when you use it, and you can even earn money by referring friends to the program. The card is accepted everywhere debit cards are allowed, so it is easy to use, as well. To activate a card, go to www.studentallaccess.com.
- If you already have a card, you can activate it through the online portal. Just select the Activate Card button and enter the card’s number without any spaces or dashes.
- If you do not have a card yet, you can buy one from the site by selecting the Buy Card button. You will have to select whether you are a student or a parent. If you are a student, the site will ask if you are over or under 18 years of age. If you are over 18 years, then you can sign up immediately by providing your full name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, and the acknowledgement that you read the terms and conditions.
- If you are under 18 years, you can still sign up but you will need a parent or guardian to help you.
- If you already have a card and want to add money to the account, then select the Add Money option. You will see that you have three ways of adding money: by direct deposit, by check or cash, or by transferring money into the account.
- If you have an account already, you can go ahead and log in by inputting your username and password. If you do not remember your password, input your username.
You can start using your card as soon as your receive it by activating it through the site. The online portal is simple to use and has lots of help provided throughout its pages. If you still need assistance, you can turn to the FAQ section, which can answer questions about the registration process, as well as how to use the card most effectively. If you are a student or a parent with a child who is heading off to college, you can register for this card at www.studentallaccess.com.